Apr - 06
24 Benefits of LED Lights
24 Benefits of LED Lights:
- They require less energy to power, LEDs will save you electricity.
- Compared to incandescent bulbs, LED lights will save you around 80% of electrical power.
- In comparison with a halogen lamp, there is a 75% saving on electricity.
- They contain no hazardous solids, liquids or gases – which can be harmful to the environment
- LED Lights are available in a number of different colours and shades that can define the style, setting and ambience you desire
- LEDs have no UV light, eradicating the possibility of skin damage
- There is no need for excessive maintenance – once they’re installed, they won’t bother you!
- LEDs incredibly durable and pretty much impossible to break
- LED Lights don’t flicker
- They have the ability to be dimmed
- LEDs retain their true colours. Very High CRI.
- LEDs don’t attract bugs and insects
- They are silent and produce no annoying and distracting humming noises
- They can last up to 50,000 hours (that’s a long time)
- LEDs can be installed and utilised both inside and outside of the home with no affect on lighting quality
- LEDs immediately switch-on with no warm-up time
- The lights are fully operational in all types of weather conditions
- They are recyclable. Also,here’s how you can recycle your old, burnt out bulbs
- They are lightweight
- They are more flexible, versatile and adaptable than traditional lighting
- As a homeowner, you will enjoy the convenience of not having to change a light bulb on a regular basis
- Most LEDs come with a two-year warranty – compared to a one-year warranty of standard lights
- Because they are environmentally friendly, they lower your carbon footprint
- Using LEDs will make you feel good! (You know, because you’re helping save the planet and all that?)